Action means doing creative things in a positive way directly . What you outsource or have done by robots or stave ~ employees, never causes you to grow forceful and professional but those who actually do your work .
Your experience and what you learn is the result of you doing small things step by step.
- many activities
- producing many experiences
- leading to great strength
Do complete what you do !
- Without action no results – without effects no experiences.
- Without activity no experience – no understanding = no advance.
Learning always is done by actually doing tasks – by doing something – by accomplishing more or less thriving a undertaking – small or gigantic . Small undertakings are comfortable to operate also to right away correct or adjust when taking chances to go wrong. Monstrous projects tend to run OUT of your control.
Small undertakings are finished sooner and faster and hence give you comments sooner to be used for the following project , next learning growing measure! The sooner you get suggestions the faster you can learn and the earlier you get positive feedback about successfully achieved steps of projects . The more force you have to do next step speedier and better.
Break work into modest logical unit steps in order to achieve frequent, when possible daily feed back allowing for frequent adjustments or in the eventuality of positive feedback of deployment of more creative and generative power .
- If you organize to write a publication – write chapter by chapter and publish chapter by chapter. Modern volumes always are e-Books that can be released day after day or instantly in HTML formatting first and changed corrected updated straightaway also . You get daily feed back and positive feedback or happy subscribers are converted into more motivation . When all chapters complete, you may then convert all chapters into one single PDF formatting manual or suitable for offline reading version such as was done with the “Spiritual Treasures” for instance or a large collection of beautiful nature images for a stock photo collection for example. The “Spiritual Treasures – Final Edition” was published after 15 years putting chapter by chapter of Jesus teachings together online in the Cyberspace Ashram for Kriya Yoga.
- If you project a cartoons or animated images narrative – draw picture by image altogether rather than making all the backgrounds first. Each finalized image will motivate and motivate you for the following coming one.
- If you make lessons on any subject for schooling, vocational training, diversion or spiritual pedagogies – break the total theme into little sections , ordered steps or units that could be reached within moments or a very few hours. Step by step – hour after hour – day in day out – week after week, monthly – year after year until you think that project reached.
- When producing a education computer game – separate it into ordered units scenarios and finish issue one by one rather that holding back until the very end. The responses got from issued components will really encourage you for next scenarios and advice found in early publishing state helps you to adapt for the prerequisites and demands and liking of players clients.
- When designing the construction of many similar homes – make one by one and give them over to customers one by one, early on feedback about problems provide you with a opportunity to render corrections and improved one by one to greater perfection and hence greater satisfaction of clients and thus results to greater satisfaction within you.
The more different projects you reach successfully, the more positive feedback you have got and more reaffirmation of your capability and possibilities you are incurring until you understand that your potential is free of boundaries and you are sure to accomplish whatever you decide and really want with all your heart and soul!
If however you make tremendous undertakings , it may take long time to recognize that all was a fault and incorrect and modifications rectification might be needed and that you have to re start again to achieve success . knowing by doing may result sometimes to errors . Faults always need instantaneous rectification!
From errors we learn as much as from success! Errors and failure leads to humbleness for those having succeeded and reached great tasks with flawlessness and successes – including supreme being ‘s full universe for example . Our faults end in the capacity and readiness to acquire from others and accept helpful advice and direction from others.
From profitable small scale or large projects that we have successfully and perfectly accomplished to our total gratification we acquire force and knowledge about what we can attain and how to achieve this successfully.
Only the perfectly accomplished projects end in strength . Continual fiasco to accomplish however may end in headaches about our capabilities and potential and at long last in impotence or inaction .