Please don’t miss out on this free forum! You can learn a lot about new and innovative programs available in Philadelphia. In addition, get a free continental brunch, which will be served and parking is also available.
When: Thursday, April 24th, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Location: 1450 North 21 Street, Philadelphia, PA 19121
Host: Robert Butcher – email@example.com
2014 Philadelphia Housing Services Forum
Come enjoy this opportunity to learn about new and innovative programs available in Philadelphia and connect with other housing professionals.
• Farm to Families Initiative – St. Christopher’s Foundation for Children and Community Based Organizations that address fresh food availability in Philadelphia.
• Community Oral Health Initiative – St. Christopher’s Foundation for Children helps improve the oral health of children and families through education, early intervention and treatment.
• DREAM Philadelphia – This new program to Philadelphia builds communities of families and college students that empower youth from affordable housing neighborhoods to recognize their options, make informed decisions, and achieve their dreams.
• VillageDefense – Welcome to the future of neighborhood watch! Learn how the “Information Age” has changed the way crime can be reported in your neighborhood. Come see how instant communication and interconnectedness can make the streets safer.
• Philadelphia Job Resources – A member of Congressman Chaka Fattah’s office will discuss numerous resources available to residents of the City of Philadelphia.